I was tagged by Mollie Wallace, (
@readheadreader) to write twenty facts about me. I don’t even know if I have twenty things to say, but here goes:
1. I was actually born in Fort Francis Ontario, Canada. My mother was born in Tampa Florida. I’m a faux Canadian, y’all!
2. I need glasses, but I always were contacts, so many people are surprised by this.
3. My feet are so small I shop in the little kids’ aisle at Payless for sandals.
4. I’ve only ridden on a horse one time, at summer camp when I was maybe 13.
5. I have a plain Associate’s of Arts degree, a Bachelor’s of English with a concentration in Creative Writing, and an Associate’s degree in Human Resources. Guess which one I used the most?
6. I’m scared of heights but a couple weeks ago I had to climb onto our apartment’s roof and onto our neighbor’s balcony to rescue my cat. The neighbor was out of town.
7. I can bake a really great cheesecake. The secret is not to over beat it, or over bake it.
8. I don’t know how to swim.
9. I have two sisters. One is 18 years younger than me, and the other is 15 years younger than me. When I would date in high school, my dad would tell my dates they were mine.
10. I’ve only lived in two states: Minnesota and North Dakota.
11. Last September I ran a half marathon in two hours and 27 minutes. To think I ran that long non-stop is insane.
12. I shave my legs every day, unless I’m sick. If I skip it, you know I’m really, really sick.
13. When I was 12 I had a hamster, but I got tired of taking care of it, so my dad took it into our backyard and shot it. Then I felt bad.
14. I played clarinet from 5th grade senior year in high school. I was first chair because the girl that was supposed to do it was scared of the solos.
15. I’ve been a relay operator for the deaf and hard of hearing for 15 years. I can type 112 words a minute.
16. I dog-ear my books. Yeah. Sorry.
17. I microwave my ice cream because I have bad teeth. They came in poorly and I can’t afford to fix them.
18. I’ve read the Game of Thrones books but I won’t watch the show.
19. I’ve never met anyone famous.
20. I love to write with glitter gel pens. Sorry @.